Thursday, January 31, 2008

Matilda Rose


I was very excited to list an item on Ebay that my mom whipped up over the weekend. My mom, Lynette, is a very talented and well-known local artist. When I was younger, I used to help her at some of the local art shows and it would not be unusual for her to sell out. We also used to co-own a store in Westboro (Angels in the Attic a/k/a Angels) and she filled the store with so many unique paintings, dollys and endless original creations which would often sell the minute they hit the shelves. She is now semi-retired (no more big shows or wholesale orders for her) but is coming up with a few items here and there that we are trying out on Ebay and maybe Etsy. I am so happy!!! Check out Matilda Rose. I also lucky enough to have one that Mom made for me! Isn't she so cute? She is a little dolly that fits into a stocking - I love everything about her...
Anyways, you can find her on ebay right now -http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&smGHR=true&_trksid=m37. If that link doesn't work, you can find my items I'm selling via my member id - mollikelcarey.

No comments: